I've been waiting for enough time to do a sufficient post about our summer vacation in Canada with Emilie and Hannah. The time never comes, so I am going to sum it up as follows:
Owen has started "smiling" for photos. He has a total underbite when he does so. Stinking adorable I say.
Salmonberries were growing all over Cortes Island. Owen was in love andevery time he saw a bush he would put in a request.
There was a great playground near the community hall with a play boat.Owen, of course, immediately began pretending that it was a garbage truck.
Owen had a blast with his aunties and was the hit of Cortes Island and everyone was so kind and hospitable, we couldn't think of a better summer vaca.
Owen ("smiling") playing with his "guys" and "garbage truck."Loading and dumping the guys in and out of the truck never got old,
which is a good thing because the weather didn't cooperate for most of the trip.
Anyway, here are a ton of photos from our trip. I hope that trips like this become a yearly event with Emilie and Hannah and the little dude percolating in Hannah's belly :) It was so much fun. Woot woot!



Owen getting ready for his first bluegrass concert.He sat through a 2 hour concert without a
peep -- completely enthralled with the live music!













5 comments:
Gorgeous pictures.
Owen's face is a delight in every one.
Let's go on another vacation RIGHT NOW!
What an amazing trip! It's so good to have adventure and to reconnect with nature. Congrats to your cousin and her wife.
Great pics! I love Owen's little smile! So stinking cute!
So glad your having fun! Miss you sweetie!
this is so cute! your kids are adorable and the pictures are great! Look at my blog at lifeincolorblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment