We went to the North Shore of O'ahu, Hawaii for 10 days in October. We stayed in Hale'iwa and had a great time. A laid back blog post in honor of the laid back Hawaii vibe -- just photos.
My cousin live in Hawaii.. I am happy that nothings change beach in Hawaii is still beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
6 comments:
I want to go to Hawaii. It's a crime that I have never been. Great photos!
WHEN DID OWEN BECOME A KID? How'd he get along with that turtle, btw?
My cousin live in Hawaii.. I am happy that nothings change beach in Hawaii is still beautiful. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
- Lanie
Looks like so much fun. Haleiwa is a fantastic place, right?
hello live football here http://sport245.blogspot.com/
nice pictures and adorable kid. What a happy family!
Post a Comment