Owen is soooo cute! I think he's even cuter now than he was before! And he's eating sold foods already?!? So quick! Hope you are well Megan!
We are really happy we were able to be there with you for this 1st in his life. What would we do without technology?
dude. cutest. thing. ever.
yay! Can't wait to see him in a few days!
Oh!!!! He's so cute! Although, I have to admit I got nostalgic just hearing your voices! I miss you so much!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Owen is soooo cute! I think he's even cuter now than he was before! And he's eating sold foods already?!? So quick! Hope you are well Megan!
We are really happy we were able to be there with you for this 1st in his life.
What would we do without technology?
dude. cutest. thing. ever.
yay! Can't wait to see him in a few days!
Oh!!!! He's so cute! Although, I have to admit I got nostalgic just hearing your voices!
I miss you so much!
Post a Comment