
As of this week, Owen has officially become a Big Boy.
First, he went to work with me for a day (fun).
Second, he sits up all on his own all the time and only lawn darts occasionally.
Third, he got a big boy car seat because he outgrew his other one. This means that he now faces out while in his stroller (instead of looking at us) like a Big Boy.
Fourth, he sat in a grocery cart like a Big Boy with his legs through the little holes while I rummaged through chard---when I turned around he had removed the bottom, critical piece of a lemon pyramid and caused a bit of a mess, I need to watch where I park him.

Fifth, he started saying "dada." Now, he doesn't know what Dada means (everything is dada), but it sounds like a real word instead of coos and babbles---apparently his voice is going to be low and gravely (Janis Joplinesque really).
Fifth, he got a high chair, which makes feeding him easier and makes him think he's a Big Boy when we all eat at the table together.

Sixth, and most important, he was invited to a girls night celebration of my friend Sabrina's birthday--fun, fun, fun.
3 comments:
Why isn't he walking and wiping his own ass yet? Oh yeah, he is only 6 months old. Ha ha.
He is getting big and interacts well above the average 6 month old. We love him lots.
If anyone ever questions his paternity I would direct them to photo #2 in this post. ;)
Wouldn't that be a miracle---a baby that wipes its own ass at 6 months :) I deserve one of those next time...
Post a Comment