
Things are going smoothly here at the Eagan-Heffernan household (prunes). I've started work, Ryan is Mr. Mom, Owen is Mr. Mr., and Gus is doing quite well, too. I am really, really liking my job and am very excited about embarking on my career. I wish I had something insightful to say about being a working mother, but I really don't, so we'll just leave that conversation for another time.

Owen has been a superstar with neck stretching. He is doing really well and his torticollis is improving rapidly. Ryan has been great at working with him. We think he may be crawling soon, he just needs to get his butt a little higher in the air. He propels himself in circles while on the floor and scoots backwards all the time.

In more exciting news! I got an Iphone, which I can now justify because I have an actual job ergo I have actual emails that I need to be available for, unlike when I was in law school and just wanted to pretend that my emails were of consequence. Ryan and I are loving them and we were like kids during Christmas for days after we got them. Yahoo!
3 comments:
I'm glad things are going so well. (Oh, and why does Ryan deserve the legitimacy of an Iphone? I missed that part. :)
P.S. You have a seriously cute kid.
So super cute! Do you know what's better than an iPhone? Calling Brenna on it! :)
I love that last picture.
I love that last picture too.
And I am real jealous of your new toys but I think we can still be friends.
Owen is freaking above average cute and I'm not just saying that to be nice, nor am I intoxicated posting on comments on your blog. Ha Ha.
Post a Comment