#18 MAMAS
Look at this neat thing I found! It is called MAMAS (Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle) and I am joining it. I recently read a blog post by a fellow new mother, who is currently finishing up law school, that mentioned how difficult it is to find mother friends who you jive with. I could not agree more, and I am so excited that I found this little group. I will keep everyone posted on how it goes, the calendar says that they have a networking session (where you can bring your babies, of course) a week from tomorrow and as of now I aspire to go! Delightful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awesommmmmmmmme. Maybe I will find an organization like this for my profession but I highly doubt it. Lawyers know how to organize.
Yay! This sounds amazing. I hope it works out.
Post a Comment