#19 A Wonderful Week


This week was really, really lovely. Ryan had an all day interview for a new job, which he was subsequently offered and accepted, so Karen came up and watched Owen for us. (THANKS KAREN!) It was great to see her and so very nice of her to swoop in and help us on a moment's notice. It is one of my favorite things to have family come up who hasn't seen Owen in a while and hear all of the ways that he has changed.

Karen left on Friday and then my dad and Donna came to visit for the weekend. We had a great time visiting and messing around the city. On Saturday we spent the day at Volunteer Park on Capitol Hill. We visited the conservatory, the dahlia garden, and the Seattle Asian Art Museum. At the end of the day we headed down to Pike Place Market to get my dad some hom bao and to grab some things for dinner. On Sunday we went to brunch, the Ballard farmer's market, and Golden Gardens for a quick walk. All in all a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I am so happy for Ryan! Congrats on the new job. We are not surprised though. You are wanted by many.

Very nice pictures, Meghan. I see you are using your camera!

Karen is nice.

I am glad you had a fun weekend with your dad too.

Lets play soon.

Brenna said...

Seriously amazing pictures Meg. Really love them.
I'm so proud of Ryan! Way to go!

Miss you bunches...