#20 Rubber Duckie, You're the One




My Uncle Larry and Aunt Yvonne got Owen the most delightful little gift: a giant rubber duck that he can take a bath in. Since Owen can now sit up without assistance, we started using it about a week ago. It makes bath time lots of fun. When we get it out and get Owen ready for a bath he squeals with joy and delight. When you squeeze its bill, it quacks---Owen thinks this is the best. thing. ever. And, of course, Ryan and I think it is the cutest thing ever. (Some of these photos are ones my dad took and some are mine.)


5 comments:

Aimee said...

That duck bath is too fun. I bet Owen is a pleasure to watch in that little tub.

Great gift.

Eva said...

Oh my god, I want one of those!!!! So freakin' cute.

Sarah said...

Very cute. Is Owen part labrador by any chance? :)

Brenna said...

I loved that you put "it makes bathtime tons of fun." That dang song is going to be in my head all day.

Owen's beautiful... absolutely beautiful.

Jennifer Lee said...

I want a giant rubber duckie for me!!! Owen looks so cute! And congrats to Ryan on the new job! Miss you all a ton!