#21 A Busy Week


Things were quite busy here in Seattle this week, and I don't much feel like going into detail about it, so I'll just give people the play by play. Thankfully, I took a few photos, too. (Sorry for the lazy post!)


Friday - Sunday: Blue fleece bear suit arrives; Meghan attends WWL dinner; visit with Scott and Aimee; Meghan and Owen get sick; Meghan and Owen get better; Lee, Courtnei, Eleanor, and Pearl come over for dinner; Meghan, Owen, Jeanie, and Margot go for a walk; MEGHAN FINDS OUT SHE PASSED THE BAR.


Monday: Book club comes over to our house for a drink and some lovely food (provided by Collins).


Tuesday: Owen's pumpkin Halloween costume arrives.

Wednesday: Owen goes to physical therapy; we head over to Leah and Pete's for the debate.

Thursday: Owen begins daycare transition; Campbells arrive from Salt Lake City; dinner with family over at Aimee and Scott's.

Friday: RYAN'S BIRTHDAY! Owen continues daycare transition (he didn't even notice when Ryan left him as he was given a tambourine by his teacher and was making music, and he also took a nap while there--a big step); Ryan and Owen take a ferry over to Bainbridge Island with the Campbells; Meghan picks up Aimee from her training downtown and we meet up with everyone for pizza and birthday cake.

Saturday: Campbells and Scott head over to West Seattle to see our place and we get brunch at Endolyne Joe's; Ryan, Owen and I head to my doula's farm in Carnation for the Harvest Festival; We get Owen new pajamas (outgrew others) on our way to meet the adults (and Kate) for Thai food.




Sunday: We headed over to Jon and Austin's house for brunch, and grabbed a much needed nap.

We are so very luck to have so many wonderful people in our lives.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Whew, I'm tired just hearing about all that. It sounds like you had fun though, and remember, all those people in your life are pretty lucky to have you too.

(Congrats on the bar again! You're amazing!)

Brenna said...

Congrats on passing the bar!!!! YEAH!!! Sounds like a great week, and tell Ryan happy b-day for me!

I love you guys...I try calling again soon.