
A couple of days back my mom and I were in a regular grocery store (not the hippie grocery stores that we usually shop in) and I saw Oreos. I love Oreos and was delighted to see that they have stopped putting partially hydrogenated oils in them.

Everyone should eat Oreos. Oreos should be a food group. The main reason I love Oreos is that they take me back to my childhood. My mom hates the frosting and used to scrape it off with a knife. I would sneak all of her frosty inards and let them melt in my mouth. I think my dad liked Oreos, too. I've gone through many phases with Oreos (double stuff, dunked, not dunked, separating the two cookies and eating separately) but simply dunking them in a glass of cold milk is my favorite.

When my mom and I saw the Oreos in the store, I knew instantly that Owen must try them. He approves... likes them dunked in milk, but the frequency with which the bag disappeared indicates that Oreos should be purchased sparingly (Ryan also likes Oreos).
2 comments:
I love Oreos. I like the newer mint ones and peanut butter ones. They briefly had a coffee & cream Oreo that I loved but they don't have them anymore.
This one cracked me up. My favorite part was when you said you weren't in your regular hippie grocery store. Ahh... miss ya Meg!
Post a Comment