#47 P-Town


Well, it's official. I want to move to Portland. Ryan does too. It is the best little town I ever did see. From our perspective it is the perfect combination of SLC and Seattle. A little gem, really. Ryan and I headed down to Portland to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (not that crazy when you consider that we've essentially been together for 11 years!). My mom watched Owen for the weekend and we got to be foot loose and fancy free in P-Town for the weekend.


We ate fabulous food (Pok-Pok!!!), looked at fabulous art, went to the farmer's market, drank yummy beer at Rogue brewery, and just enjoyed a sunny, fabulous northwest weekend. We also scored a few naps at our hotel, the Hotel Monaco, which was the same place we celebrated our wedding night with friends in Salt Lake!


I bought a lovely little fig tree at Pistil's Nursery which I have transplanted and placed on our juliet balcony. They say this year's harvest will be minimal, but that next year I should get over 15 figs! Love it! I really, really wanted to go to Meadow and get some Fleur de Sel to have with my almost-ready-to-pick French Breakfast Radishes, but they were closed :(


We'll be back, Portland, just you wait and see!





2 comments:

Brenna said...

Ahhh... dreams of Portland. We can share in those. :)

We still need to talk on the phone my deary!...

Sarah said...

Move soon!