Apricot Riesling Jam
I made Apricot Riesling Jam last Wednesday after work. I picked up some amazing apricots at the farmer's market the Sunday before and was super pumped to try out the recipe. I am going to give it a solid two thumbs up. I added some extra apricots and didn't add all of the sugar called for. It was just perfect. With the changes I made I had enough for five 8 oz jars instead of the four that the recipe says. It is so freaking good. It's the kind of jam that can dress for any occasion; be it toast or a yummy Bakery Nouveau croissant.
Delicious!
My jam hoarding is going really well. I'm going to try plum next then blackberry when they are in season. I think I'll have enough to get us through the winter. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Yum. Save some for us. We'll come eat breakfast with you someday soon.
Post a Comment