
B-day fete part deux was a bash to end all bashes. It culminated with numerous people in or near their thirties doing keg stands. I've decided that watching lawyers, venture capitalists, and Microsofties do keg stands is infinitely more exciting than watching college students, river rats, or climbing bums do keg stands. Maybe it's just because it occurs far less frequently. For the record, I did not do a keg stand because 1) I was wearing a dress, and 2) I am a mother... the dress had more to do with it. Please view my Keg Stand Photo Essay. Faces of the 'standers' have been intentionally ommited to protect the guilty (in case they elect to run for office one day).




For the Keg Stand Birthday Celebration I baked another giant cake. It was a strawberry cake (featuring local strawberries) with cream cheese frosting and sweetened coconut sprinkled on top. It was kick ass. I didn't get a photo of the finished product because, uh, I was too busy not doing keg stands. Thank you. Good day to you.

5 comments:
fun post.
and i wish i had at least one bite of that cake!
i hope one of them runs for office.
i like that kitchen aid frosting picture. i want to stick my finger in it.
Best cake ever. Except for Aimee's graduation cake.
I can picture it all....
Love it Meg!
How did I never read this post?
I think one of the greatest moments in my life was watching G do a keg stand. Thank you for capturing.
Also, I have a pic of the final product of the cake. (and it's w/ you and the bday gal). It's on my facebook under "Best Summer Ever" album.
Maybe this link will work.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=3615653&id=707097941
F, it was good cake.
Post a Comment