Hit Me With Your Best Shot Universe.... Okay, You Win.

I have the flu. It's not the Swine Flu, although the doc at the Urgent Care was sure it was until she got the test result. Turns out I do have the Swine Flu. I have been in bed for the last 17 hours with a fever, cough, headache, and chills or sweats.

This pic is so effing creepy.

Anyone remember that book, Alexander and the Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day? Yeah, I'm having a week of those....

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

I hope you feel better soon. That flu is pretty brutal I hear. Rest!

Brenna said...

That picture was effing creepy! I'm sorry your week is full of suck! Hopefully I can bring an end to all of this crappiness and produce my firstborn for ya! :)

I love you, and hope you feel better soon!

hannah said...

I am so sorry to hear that you are sick. Hope you get better soon. I hope no one else in the family gets it!
Get lots of rest!