The Deuce



happy second birthday owen patrick eagan-heffernan!!!


Owen reading new book.

here's the time line of events:
presents
pancakes
Pacific Science Museum
nap
Winnie the Pooh video
dinner
cake
presents

here is owen's second birthday in photos:



Festive Gus.


Not happy to be in the car.


Hand in pocket and walking with Dad. So cute.



Making bulldozer arm go up. dump. back down. Very exciting.



In the butterfly room at the science center.


Squirting water with Dad.


Shoulder riding with me.

Dairy-free birthday cake!




Thomas the Train caps. All aboard. (Photo Credit: Scott Heffernan)

5 comments:

Aimee said...

He is so cute in the green boots and orange shirt. I love him. I can't believe he is two?! Time is so crazy.

Sizzle said...

At first, before reading, I thought this post was going to be about poo based on the title.

Heh.

That pocket pic is SO cute. Happy birthday to the cutie!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday cute Owen!

Our babies are 2!

Unknown said...

Your kid is very, very cute. Very cute! Good work!

Brenna said...

Hap - Happy Birthday Mr. lil' Owen!
I love those green boots and matching color of text on all the pics Meg--- so smart of you!

Love you, miss you.