I had the most cussing awesome St. Patty's Day this year. I had a super efficient day at work, got Owen his birthday presents, which means that I get to wander around a toy store (let's just be honest folks, we all love toy stores), went for my last training run before I took off for my half marathon, and went over to some old friends' house for a feast.


You know what they say, "old friends are good friends," and isn't it just so true? When I first moved to Seattle for law school Ryan had to stay behind in SLC for work. I moved into a cute, small, old apartment building on Cap Hill called the Brevard. My second week there I was out back throwing something away when I ran into a group of tenants having a few beers. They were so freaking nice and it made my day to hang out with them---moving to a new place can feel so isolating!

Long story short, the people from the Brevard have been close friends since. We were shocked to find a day that everyone could get together for dinner, but it worked out perfectly. We had an amazing Indian feast, courtesy of Dave and Michelle, and left the evening feeling filled to the brim on many levels. So, cheers to old friends!


1 comment:
I simply can not wait for the day when we get to post our reunions with each other!
Post a Comment