I am really glad I wasn't drinking any liquid when I read this because I SNORTED WITH LAUGHTER when I read this.Not that I don't feel bad for you but that shit is funny.Tell me this story plus your birthing story when I think of having kids, k?
We have one more thing in common... puke breath.
am i really ready for a child of my own? eek.
I saw the picture and thought, "Oh cool, Big Trouble in Little China, then I read the description..funny and sick LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am really glad I wasn't drinking any liquid when I read this because I SNORTED WITH LAUGHTER when I read this.
Not that I don't feel bad for you but that shit is funny.
Tell me this story plus your birthing story when I think of having kids, k?
We have one more thing in common... puke breath.
am i really ready for a child of my own? eek.
I saw the picture and thought, "Oh cool, Big Trouble in Little China, then I read the description..funny and sick LOL
Post a Comment