#62 DONE.

Owen has a lot of words these days. Most of them, only a select few can understand (me, Jo, Ryan). People look at him funny when he waves and says (very pleasantly), "Die Die," instead of, "bye bye." I think it adds to his charm. I also think he is a child prodigy. I also think he could be a baby model.

I digress.

The one word that he has mastered is "done." He makes such an effort to say it perfectly it really melts my heart. He says it whenever he doesn't want to be doing something (i.e. diaper changes, car rides, grocery shopping, baths, bed time, etc.) He says it a lot. Owen is often done.



We got it on tape for those of you in SLC or elsewhere. Take a gander. Also, there is another video of him just spazzing out that I thought you may like.


Cheers!

5 comments:

Aimee said...

Owen is so fun. Done.

Eva said...

Oh my gosh, talking babies are the most wonderful thing in the world. Can't wait 'til mine talks!

Shannon said...

oh that is sooo cute. Parker, Aiden, and I watched it at least 10 times. He ways "done" so clear, I love it.

Shannon said...

correction:

says "done" so clear -- not ways done so clear....

Brenna said...

I love the way he says done! Holy crap that is adorable.