
It was an excellent week here at the Eagan-Heffernan household. I completed the training for my clerkship. It was (and is going to be) hard to leave Owen for work, but it is so nice to know that he is home with Ryan for these next couple of months as Ryan completes his paternity leave. When Ryan returns to work I am sure Owen will thrive in daycare . I do think that I am going to love my job, however, and am really excited to start practicing law after my clerkship comes to an end. It will be so nice to just work and then come home with nothing to do! We went over to our friends', Lisa and Maggie, house for dinner Wednesday night, and I was able to just hang out and relax with our friends without feeling like I had homework pending. I love being out of school!

Our good friends Gully and Sarah came up from Eugene, Oregon, to meet Mr. O and hang out. It was so fun to have them here, and Owen was on best behavior (sleeping for a 6 hour stretch just to show off!). We went to the farmer's market, had a lovely dinner, and just had an overall good time.


Owen cut his second tooth (the lower one right next to his first one, which may explain the good naps and quality evening sleeps. The little Mr. gets more and more fun and engaged every day, it is so crazy to think that he is going to be an actual adult person one day...
2 comments:
Is he sitting up now?!
Yes, so very crazy, huh?
Post a Comment