
Owen with his Thanksgiving dish.

Our Thanksgiving CSA box and sugar pumpkins getting prepped for the pie.

Owen eating and Gus---attentive as always.
My mom and Owen snuggling after dinner.
Ryan relaxing and Owen snoozing while my mom and I turkey wrangled.

Me trying to get in a kiss.

Gus looking at the counter where the food is.

Owen delighted.

The aftermath.
On the menu:
Turkey
Stuffing
Yams
Cream Braised Brussels Sprouts
Pumpkin Pie
3 comments:
Why is Owen so FREAKING amazing and darling? Cool aftermath pic too.
I want to attest to the fact that Meghan Eagan is one of the best cooks in my life. For a non-pumpkin loving person, her pie was heaven in the mouth.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE those pics. Owen is looking so much like you these days! So cute.
And I agree with Aimee - I love (and miss) your cooking. So yummy!
I love that "Owen with his Thanksgiving Dish" totally has a face that says, "Don't fuck with me."
I also like that Ryan is barely visible behind wine bottles, glasses, and general carnage in the last one.
Super awesome. I hope it was fun and (relatively) relaxing.
Post a Comment