hola soy el administrador del blog anterior dejando un saludo para ser buenos vecinos, Adiós.
Eh-what the deuce?
Blog spam. I hate it. But I looooove the Hadouken!
The force is strong with this one.
This had me stifling laughter at work. So funny!
I laughed out loud...for a while. Love the hadoukens. What if he throws a deadly one?
Laughed so hard, I had tears rolling down my face. Thanks for the laugh.
We've watched it again and again. It's funny every time. Thanks for sharing Owen's first steps with us.Chris & Karen
HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
hola soy el administrador del blog anterior dejando un saludo para ser buenos vecinos, Adiós.
Eh-what the deuce?
Blog spam. I hate it.
But I looooove the Hadouken!
The force is strong with this one.
This had me stifling laughter at work. So funny!
I laughed out loud...for a while. Love the hadoukens. What if he throws a deadly one?
Laughed so hard, I had tears rolling down my face. Thanks for the laugh.
We've watched it again and again. It's funny every time. Thanks for sharing Owen's first steps with us.
Chris & Karen
HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment