We pulled out the camera right after he started, so here are his fourth and fifth steps :)
#51 First Steps
Owen has been on the verge of walking for a while. He had never gotten to the point where he was walking between two people, but he was totally standing and cruising along furniture and what not. Apparently, he was saving his skills for a visit from his Aunt Sarah and Uncle Gully because when they were here he took his first steps... and, it turns out, he was quite adept at walking (despite the little face plant, he's now doing quite well). It's like with crawling in that he just started crawling one day. No practice, just up and crawled at noon and by seven that evening crawling was old hat to him. I think I love this about him... in fact, I'm sure I do. So, maybe he'll be running marathons by next Tuesday. We'll see.
We pulled out the camera right after he started, so here are his fourth and fifth steps :)
We pulled out the camera right after he started, so here are his fourth and fifth steps :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
!!!
We also make appearances for spontaneous beat poetry and calculus mastery.
Amazing! He already looks like a pro. I can't believe this is his first day of walking.
He looks like he loves to walk. And he looks like he's good at it. He got a little cocky, I think that's why he face-planted.
This talent of him is going to be awesome when he gets older and can scare the crap out of mom and dad...
"Where the hell did he learn that?"
Can't wait.
Oh, and it was awesome just to hear Gully's voice in the background. Tell him hi for me!
Yay, Owen!!
Post a Comment