#54 Gus and Owen





My dad was asking me how Owen and Gus are getting on these days so I thought I'd post some recent pics of the two of them snuggling. Overall Gus is liking Owen. Sometimes Owen just bugs him to no end and he'll spend all day going from one end of the room to the other just to escape him. On rare occasions if Gus is sleeping and Owen bugs him Gus will let out a little grumble. Owen is really good at touching Gus softly and even kisses him sometimes.





Owen can say both "doggy" and "Gus."




2 comments:

Aimee said...

Think: Owen has no idea what the world is like without Gus. Maybe he thinks every child has their own dog. They are cute together.

Gus is a trooper. He had no idea what was about to hit when your belly started getting bigger.

ScottHeff said...

Cool photos. It feels like I haven't seen you guys for a while. Lets hang out.